Inglot Haul || Покупки Инглот

by - Thursday, December 20, 2012

Наконец это свершилось, у нас открыли магазин Инглот, причем раньше на 1 день чем обещали в начале. Ну я конечно же отправилась за покупками. Грех не поехать за покупками, ведь в день открытия скидка 20% на весь сортимент. 
К моему великому удивлению, людей на октрытие было крайне мало. Всего пара человек.. Магазинчик довольно маленький и если будет в нем много народа, будет толчия.. Фотоаппарат я с собой не брала, позже сделаю фото магазина и покажу его вам.


It's finally happened! Inglot shop is opened in Riga. And it is opened a day earlier than expected!! And I went shopping! It is great make up brand and it is opening discount 20 % off on all you buy!
Well, I was kind of surprised it was not too many people on opening day. Just a couple of people. The shop is quite small and if it will be more buyers, it will be inconvenient to shop in there. I was going shopping, so I haven't my camera with me. Next time I will make some photos.


А вот и мои покупки!
So, here is what I've bought!

Inglot Freedom palette, Inglot AMC Eyeshadow Shine #10, Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl #418, Inglot Blush #50
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow #79
Inglot AMC Cream Blush #91
Inglot Lip Duo #11
Думаю наведаться еще разок туда пока будут скидки. Может посоветуете, что стоит приобрести?
I'm thinking of to do more Inglot shopping. Any suggestions what I should buy?


Всем спасибо за внимание!
Thank you for your time!

You May Also Like

17 comments