Haul: hair and nail products

by - Monday, August 06, 2012

Hello Everyone!
A couple of days ago me and my sisters went shopping.
One of my sisters is a hairdresser and she has discounts in shops for "professionals". Only in such shops are available nail polishes such as Essie, Zoya and Jessica.





For my nails I've bought two nail polishes - Jessica Iridescent Eye 698 which is a dupe of Chanel Peridot and Zoya Penny which is lovely bronze color with shimmer. And also I have bought Kinetics Happy Hippo Buffing Block, 'cause it's so cute!
For hands and feet I've bought Ezflow Silky Soft Hand&Body Lotion Peach Citrus. This is a second bottle of this lotion. I've had it in other smell - Cucumber Melon and I thought I should give a try to Peach Citrus. This lotion is amazing! It moisturizes great and smells really good. Highly recommend it for those, who have dry skin.

For hair I've got Paul Mitchell Original Hair Repair Treatment. This product is for weak, damaged hair (as mine hair is. I have colored hair to blond, that's why I need additional treatment). It helps to restore elasticity, revive shine and rehydrate. I used it today, it has a strong smell, but my hair is smoother, shinny.
The other product is Matrix Biolage Deep Smoothing Serum. This is new product from Matrix and first product for me. I haven't tried this yet, but it supposed to smooth hair and continuously control it in hot and humid season.  


Thank you for your time!







You May Also Like

0 comments