Favorites :: September 2012

by - Monday, October 01, 2012

Sveikas! Hello lovelies!

Diezgan ātri paskrējis arī septembris un ir laiks septembra favorītiem. Šoreiz to ir mazāk, nekā iepriekšējā mēnesī.


The month of September went so fast.. So it's already time for September favorites. The list is not so big as it was last month. 'Cause I haven't bought and tested too much cosmetics as it was last month.


Te būs saraksts ar maniem mīļākiem produktiem šajā mēnesī:
Here is the list of my favorite products this month:

Make up produkti/Make up products are:


1. Make Up For Ever Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser. Review can be found here.

2. Lush Lip scrub in Sweet Lips. Review.

3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Lipstick #4 – Chestnut. Reviewed this product last week

4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. Mn patīk šis produkts, tas dod manai ādai ļoti veselīgu spīdumu, bet ko es pamanīju lietojot minerālo kosmētiku, tā nepatīk manai ādas. Tā aizcietē manas poras un man parādās pumpiņas.
Love this product, this gives to my skin glow, but this is mineral skinfinish and I think mineral cosmetics make my skin break out..

5. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 82 Emerveille. 
Man šis acu ēnas ir ļoti sen, tik sen, ka gandrīz aizmirsu ka man tie ir. Atsāku lietot šomēness. Un plānoju uzrakstīt atsauksmi par produktu tuvakājā laikā.
I own this product for about a year.. And completely forgot I own it. Using it as a base for eyeshadow and going to review it in my blog soon.

Lūk, tāds man ir favorītu saraksts Septembra mēnesī.
So, these are my favorites for the month of September.

Paldies ka izlasījāt!
Thank you for your time!


You May Also Like

0 comments